- His friends and drinking have higher priority than you.
- He doesn’t give you his phone number to text or call him which means you’re less than a booty call. (i.e. you can only message him in kik or FB messenger to get a hold of him and wait for a reply)
- He never sends you pictures of himself or what he’s doing.
- He always has “problems” with his phone.
- He’s always “working”.
- He sees other girls but it doesn’t mean anything.
- He never initiates intimacy, he always wants to face-time but never just talk on the phone.
- He never has a plan.
- He doesn’t want to meet your friends.
- He doesn’t tell you personal details about himself.
Just to be funny three of my male friends got together on Sunday and created this 10 item list of ways He’s Just Not That Into You – Online Dating Version and sent it to me, this was to reiterate their point from a horrible folly from Saturday night. I thought I’d share it here with my readers and see what your opinions are.
I would like to state that I will never, ever, never again get all girly and have a crying jag while telling three grown manly men my boy problems again. First, they wanted to fix my problem with violence and when I wouldn’t allow that they then of course turned on me and let me know that this was all my fault and I should have known the “signs”, the “signs” of how he was just not that into me. They then gave me the run-down of these so called signs and made me cry even more. So now I have the list of “signs” and I will never make the same mistakes again, although I do think my friends were wrong.
Anyway, let me know what you think? Is Cade, Ryan, and Jake right? Is it a good list?